Friday, December 28, 2007

Random case

Oh mein gott! I slept like a log, I woke up, I had stomach ache, I slept again, I couldn't.

Then, I went for dinner and I'm back now, showered and everything.

Then it's time to leave for work ... but I am feeling so so sleepy.

Oh no ... I am just so sleepy.

and it is exactly 9.30pm right now.

Still feeling very sleepy, I don't know how to work ... right up til 7am. I can't tell the difference anymore between AM and PM.

*yawn*

I am so in UK time now haha. Clod, I am in your time zone!!! :D

The zombie era =.= I think I should have looked like a ghost already on Monday if it continues like that haha.

Oh ya ... gotta remember to blog bout New Year's post before 1st of Jan.

It's morning now ... for me. When everyone is getting ready for bed, I am getting ready to work, oh jia lat.

and I am still feeling very sleepy oh scheisse

2 comments:

Iwan said...

hahaahaa!

ur sleepin pattern has gone crazy!! ehehehhee!

anyway,
adik is working what..

so nvm lah bout the time diff or the fear of looking like a ghost.. hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

go and apply for it!