Friday, December 7, 2007

To suffer or to regret?

To cut or not to cut, that is the question.

I prefer keeping my hair, but if I were to keep my hair, I would have to suffer every single day as now I gotta tie my hair in a very retarded way. I need one hour or so in order to tie the required style.

If I cut it, I just need a maximum of 10 minutes to get prepared. The time difference is humongous huge I would say. However, I know that if I were to cut too, I will definitely regret but that makes my life so much more easier.

People will tell me that if I cut and I don’t like it, I can always grow my hair back again. Then again, all those takes time, it does not happen overnight.

I asked 10 people and 9 people told me not to cut, and instead keep it … it’s such a waste and blahs. Right now, right here, I am such in a huge dilemma. I cannot decide, as usual. Practise makes perfect I know but I have been practicing for so damn many times, so damn long and yet there is no progress. HAIHZ.

Tell me … should I? or should I not? I’m a typical Libran, forgive me for being so indecisive and fickle-minded. It’s the strongest characteristics of being a Libran haha.

10 comments:

mr jp said...

haha,i like girls with long hair. so you cannot ask me :P

Zoe said...

Hey I definitely can understand your dilemma!

I'm always like this la.

Hmm hmm seriously I think you should keep your hair... KEEP!

Maybe you can consult someone about tying your hair? Maybe they can teach you the trick or something?

:)

a^ben said...

don't cut too short lor~ and don't do those extremes type lor` but if you wanna be adventurous, why not?? hehe :D

Iwan said...

adik,
dun cut ur hair lah..
u looked pretty with a long hair and i like it..

cant imagine if u spot a short hair..

hahaha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: alamak when wanna meet up? :P

zoe: yeah la and i hate this feeling, haiz ... bout tying hair it's all the same way, but me and tying hair dont go along haha

a ben: if i cut, i will cut it really short until cannot tie those kind

iwan: aiyo why all oppose of me cutting -_-

tIcKLeMe said...

i'd say ... CUT BOB STYLE!!! :D

Iwan said...

ppl oppose cos we tink u look better and hot in long hair.. ahahahhaa!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: i anti bob style, no way im gonna cut that style, soooo not me okie =.= kill me then perhaps i'll think bout it haha

iwan: bang ich bin nicht heiss haha :p entshuldigung

yellowbanana said...

CUT IT..!!!! Muahahaha..!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

siao =.=