Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to KDU II

When I was still there, there was no centre stage whatsoever. Now, they build one purposely for all the drama people and what I mean as drama people is the mass com students there and only there

This is the kitchen for H&T students AND ... I have no idea when did this came up coz as far as I know, it wasn't there when I left =.= I feel so jakun =.=

and OMG! Cafe 87 went through a revolution o.O it is now so modernnnnnized :o it was like some classic cafe before. However, I have not done my practical there, only and only in Connexions.

Last but not least of course the toilet too haha .... what a change!

Forgive me for taking pix, I have not been there for almost 3 years :p

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wah, toilet so clean wan? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

clean meh lolz okie la not bad haha