Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!

Say Pai La Na, Selamat Tinggal .... 2007.

This was supposed to be blogged on 31st Dec, but feeling like shit, I didn't blog hehe.

January 2007
I was houseless ... in Galih's place, just like illegal immigrant until the 14th, I moved out to a nearby hostel. It was not a permanent place and the most of it all, I started my internship in Geneva. That's when I started my hell days. From German, switched to French and I went berserk. I liked the weather, it was cold, it was COOL.

February 2007
CNY and I forgot about it, my colleague actually reminded me it was CNY :o and he's a French lolz. Tina started training there.

March 2007
It was the beginning of my real hell days. January was just the warming up. Terrace is opened. Monsieur Ray left when I began to like him. I do not have much complaint bout him though. Initially, I cursed him up and down like some gila babi, eventually I like him haha and he even sang me a song :o the Beatles song, just like all my other colleagues, due to my name =.= Monsieur Michel arrived. I went to Montreux.

April 2007
I stopped going back to school so frequently. During my day offs, I stayed back in Geneva instead or to Zurich. I got a week's break and I got depressed because I didn't want it, but I was forced =.= and I went to Vevey instead. Shop shop shop, nothing much and oh not to forget, I met up with Kim, another Malaysian stuck in Swiss lolz and now she's back for a few months hehe!

May 2007
It was pure hell ... 200 tables there, all opened, not enough manning and it's just hell, under the hot striking bright sun, I was working ... FUH! BBQ-ed maximum. It wasn't walking, it was rushing running and building muscles lolz. I went to Pilatus with Goh!

June 2007
This was the month, packing and packing, getting ready to go home though I don't feel like it, but to make everyone happy, I say I can't wait to go home haha. Tom was here, I went over to Interlaken and Jungfrau, this was my goal, my mission ... to go to Interlaken and Jungfrau before I leave for home. Clubbed with Adik til I almost KO-ed. Though I have finished my internship, I still went there, visit and get few free drinks. Guess what? The barman who usually don't give drinks blindly, kept pouring for me and the best part of all, I never asked :o and when I asked he gave me even more and we have big communication problem, no English for him, no French for me but I still like him haha coz he's damn nice to me ehehe yet we could still communicate lolz. Ladies nite before I left for Interlaken ... free flow the whole night. Gone home, dammit ... I want Swiss.

July 2007
Back home, oh scheisse. Yeah yeah whateverrrr. Slack first find job later. Was pondering, the current one or the one near to me. I chose the current one, since I already made a promise that I will contact them so here am I. Met up with friends, some drama happened and all. Some remained, some changed. But I am still happy. I met someone and it's so awkward, it was freeaky, it was just outrageous, and I don't wanna meet this person again, I could not accept it, and it was so obvious the eyes = S 11 .... wanna know what S 11 is just join them together it becomes $ haha.

August 2007
My social life can be considered as dead. I started work and ey ... omg ... Moo knows the zoo. Oh shitto. Alright nvm. Omg Felix knows Jordan o.O so the mensheissefying sial. Merdeka and I was working nite oh dang! Whateverrrr. But not like I am those who celebrate it lolz. Oh man I miss Swiss National Day on 1st August, fireworks all the way, poom boom bang, this is what I call as beauty. DAMN. I miss it. I met Mikel, I met Oink.

September 2007
Onii is back. Onii, I never changed hehe. Still the gone case Onii I know. My birthday, luckily I wasn't working night, or else I am so gonna curse up and down, inside and out. Kylie, for the first time, organize something, I was impressed. First time also, I met someone that sombody else wanted to introduce me to but I was reluctant. It was also the MYB Bash, nice to meet with Felia, Fred and Wind again after so long. Others all ... I don't careeee =.=

October 2007
Nothing happening, just once in awhile went out, clubbed oh la la. October is a quiet month, this was the month I guess that everything in the place I worked went screwed up for the 339 disease, cafe was full house that month. It felt like global economic downturn, everyone had to save money like hell. The service point was real bad. Inflation lolz.

November 2007
Same old same old, nothing memorable, just this and that, watched movie, and nothing much. I think it was the month of the dead.

December 2007
Nothing much, dead line. Boring. Simple. One line. It was Christmas and I got a day off, voila. Sad case anyways, nobody is free to celebrate with me. So I decided to countdown in front of my lappie only I went out haha with Jesse and Kylie, but go home before the sun rises. By the time I reach home, the sun was already up. No, I am not telling what time I reached home. New Year was great, coz I was working night shift, it's better than nothing. If I was not working, I do not think I will be out anyways, with a pathetic life that I have. Working has so much drama things going on. Fuah! And I am back now. Chou Chou came home. I bumped into Ricky, and I saw Kak Yee from afar and she didn't see me, I am so happy haha.

New Year Resolutions?
Every year I hear people saying the same thing, lose weight, eat healthily, exercise, healthy diet, join this, join that, save more money and all that blahs. Every single year, it's just a repetition. However, I don't believe in New Year Resolution. Thus, I, for one, do not have any because I don't believe in it. I don't see a point of having one if I don't even intend to achieve it. Setting goals is like hell for me, it is like you are restricted on something and that something only. If you don't achieve it, alright you set it for the next year instead. Better not to have any and enjoy life. Isn't it better? No pressure no nothing and you will just be happier. After all the drama New Year Resolution, after just one week, everyone tend to forget it, alright back to square one. It's just drama. How many people actually take their resolution seriously. I overheard someone saying that she wanted to lose weight but I doubt that can be achieved.

Overall, I enjoyed my 2007, and of course particularly the first half of the year where I felt like I was in heaven. Right, perhaps one little part is hell, and the others are just like heaven really. Nobody knows you ... and you can do anything you want, don't have to take care of your image whatsoever, do anything you want, nobody cares. Far far away land ... oh tres bien.

Hope everyone else enjoyed too, and wish everyone a better and more prosperous 2008! A spanking brand new year people!

Say Hello, Grueezi, Guten Tag, Salut, Sawadee Ka, Konichiwa to 2008! Voila! Bienvenue! Wilkommen!

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

HAPPPY NEWWW YEARR!!!!!! :D :D :D

TANI!!!!! :D

ziggyzag said...

Selamat Tahun Baru.......

§pinzer said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MICHY!!

omgggg so honoured I was remembered in this post though with the wierdest nicks i ever had hehe.

You're an amazing person to meet. Sorry i didn't get you anything for your birthday, belanja u one day okay woof? Happy new yearr!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: happy new year what tani? you want water? :o

felia: heppi 2008 hehe

oink: haha happy new year lolz yeah you are remembered but im not!!! booo ... oink you know, if you pass me the birthday pics is already considered a birthday pressie to me but it never reach me, both you and moo moo the same -_- until today the reason of me not blogging bout my very own birthday was because i didnt get those pics such sad case heh haha you go and find job only belanja me :p

Iwan said...

happy new year!

but whatver is past, forget it..

begin a new chapter in 2008..

u forget to mention u met new frens like me..

hehehe!

tIcKLeMe said...

tani air? can also!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: if i meet face to face then i mention or else i cant remember when lolz

sp: what is tani la? all i know is that tani means water in tamil =.=

tIcKLeMe said...

tani means minum. minum = arak! :D

§pinzer said...

eh i didn't ark? hahha okok i will :P