Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A night @ Häagen-Dazs

Quote: "There is always music amongst the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it." - M. Aumonier

This is supposed to be blogged long long before, like ... December last year, I know it's way overdue but late is always better than never. Yeah that famous quote, and the best excuse to give.

One day, I had my day off after meeting up with Chou Chou, I went to meet Yu Wen. I know that we work together, see each other almost everyday ... and one will wonder why must I go back to the place I go everyday. Hehe ... don't raise eyebrown ... :D I know shhh ... =.= coz she is my dede :P

Okay fine ... we went nearby to Bukit Bintang area and all because of something we were craving for ... and we used to have it like almost every single week during summer right til autumn. Was ist da? It's ice-cream!!!! Omg, do you that ice-cream can make someone go insane, and turn someone who is sad to be happy? It's magical! The magic of ice-cream :D

Anyways, we were there, had this ice-cream called Häagen-Dazs. It is not originated from France or whatsoever which the waitress told me ... but just from a small American family which eventually expanded worldwide and the reason having Scandinavian name was to attract more people, and to sound more exotic.

Looking at the menu again made me feel that I wanted everything, but sadly, I have only ONE stomach. Feeling the craziness of my cravings for ice-cream so so badly, we opted for the ice-cream fondue.

We sat at one corner, having Christmas songs played ... sounds so lesbo-ish omg hah

Omg ....... I'm drooling ... right now, isn't it tempting?

This is what I call as the perfect indulgence

I love macademia nut the most, I used to work in Haagen-Dazs before ... but just for a month ... and omg ... everyday is about ice-cream and do you know how happy was I during that one month? HAHA :D Ice-cream, Haagen-Dazs, ROCK ON!!