Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nite out

It was a day off yesterday. Whole afternoon I was practically here, in my room, on my bed, in front of lappie ... doing absolutely nothing. So, I thought ... my day off is burnt. O-kay I know night before, or rather the midnight, we did go for dim sum and etc ... it's not counted.

So, I was messaging a few of them just to have dinnerrrr with me, I know this sounds oh-so-pathetic but whateverrrr okay. One had party in office, one had dinner elsewhere, one had Akido class(??), and so many are working. But, to my surprise ... eeee Kim is free. :D Such a long time I have not been to SS2 hawkers ... my gawd, so nice I wanna eat more of that hehe and coincidently that day, Ryan called me to meet up in Murni. I was there in Murni too but again, he reached when I left so don't matter. Speaking of which, I have not met him ever since I came back, this is quite disturbing. If it wasn't because I had to go back to Spicy Kepong to meet up with Gong Gong, I would have met him there. Again, I wouldn't wanna cancel my meeting with Gong Gong, as those last year pics was with him, and I wanted it so badly.

Who knows that during dinner, Mel called ... and plans ahead - go chilling out in Bangsar, which we really did and bunked at Ming's place and ... so ... the day ended. When I have nothing to do, really nothing, or else everything clashes with everything else >.<

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

so sorry sp, couldn't meet up with you. should've gotten out with you instead of going to the party but no choice, went for company's sake. damn bloody boring. ;(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah nvm i had an awesome nite ... :D hehe ... and everyone ended up being stone at work lolz :p

tIcKLeMe said...

wahlau, drinking lagi? ;D *jeleS*

The Pondering Introvert said...

drink only wot .. hehehe ... that's life :P

Alienstargurlz said...

lol. hello why u dun answer my sms about bangkok-y? LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh soreee ... haha i just received it this morning ... i dunno what happened :S