Saturday, March 1, 2008

Alles Gute Zum Geburstag @ Maison

One month ago, or maybe more ... we had an outing ... a random one ... or maybe not, I don't know. It was January ... that I thought I will never step my foot in Maison again but who knows that again and again, I am going back there after the first time I was there with Dede and Princess Felix. Though it has been mentioned again and again from people that this club is happening or ... so-called happening, I don't see how is it happening.

The birthday cake ... in a club, that is so ... whatever but anyways ...

Mostly from the same place but randomly ... from elsewhere as well ... just like friendster, connected somehow.

Birthday dude with the poor girl who was never free that night entertaining lolz or rather what we call as ber-socializing the whole night and oh mein gott ... Kim was swearing :o

I shall leave this commentless

On a seperate matter, like ... r-a-n-d-o-m-l-y .... I think that ...


She is uberly smoking and burning HAWT ... she actually reminds me of Jane, my used-to-be dance instructor ... long long time ago, esp in the Buttons video ... the way she dances is soooo Jane-nized.

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

kim is pretty! :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahah lolz ... but sesat sometimes hehe

Anonymous said...

She looks real nice and slim in these pictures. Beautiful images. Here, in US we see too much of her body parts that most of the time look a little heavy unlike here.

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh really> didnd tknow that :o quite surprising lolz

Alienstargurlz said...

wah ur fren say im pretty..
=DDDDD
hahaha..
thx~
btw, MICHY!!
why u must put there big big that Kim was swearing??...
wth.. =.="
i know u love me that much..hahaha.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah
but the fact is ... you were swearinggg
1st time see you swearing so i gotta say
HAHA