Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthdays

This date, 14th March ... marks the birthday of 2 person.

Birthday oder Geburstag of mein mutter ... or mae in Thai... or mother in universal language

Happy Birthdayyyy ...

and also to someone who had entered adulthood ... not literally but somehow haha

Kimberly Loke ... Happy Birthday

P/s: on a different note, I wonder what is so wrong about me or just people's eyes. They can't differentiate races in Msia or something? If I have that different kinda look I can accept it but the fact is I have that typical banana look. How can people mix me up of being a ... Malay? Umm, that is something to ponder upon. This came from the carpark dude. We talked quite a bit for like almost 10 mins or something when I paid for my parking and he asked if I'm a Malay o.O like ... hello? I could accept it when I was 18 but not now. That's due to the fact that I was tanned, like much tanner compared to now. Pourquoi? C'est pas bon.