Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uberly disgusted

The Dance –it is the rhythm of all that dies in order to live again; it is the eternal rising of the sun.~ Isadora Duncan

Owner is sick. Blogger can just go dead anytime and any moment. The word that appears for me is sick sick sick and more of the sick sick sick. Yet, I am so gonna die during my night shift. Feeling totally weak and hopeless, I need something to get me go going. Migraine is seriously attacking me, like as though I don't have anything else to worry about, considering I'm already down with cough and flu. I need the strength to carry on.

Let's talk about today, since that it's a day off for me, yet it doesn't feel so. The topic ... tulan-ness and uberly disgusted.
See, I did not commit anything, like whatever you do just do it and please do it happily as long as you are and don't trespas and invade on people's privacy without their consent and stuff like that. What I hate most is people doing things, and they do it without other people's approval, it's called misconduct. So, why am I blogging this if one may ask. I blog for a reason of course, and definitely I will not blog if nothing is wrong, there must be something wrong somewhere that made me blog so whatever-ly.

I was sitting, waiting for someone late, or so it seems to be, I read my mag outside of Jusco supermarket. I never expected anyone to interfere in my concentration on the mag, but someone just talked to me in a very disgusted way, loudly. I was taken aback, she told me something that I was too, so in a state of horror in a matter of fact. I seldom get disgusted, until someone do something to me. If something which doesn't have me anything to do with it, I seriously don't give a dang about anything. She told me the two dudes beside me were taking pix of me.

They could guess what she told me probably. Immediately, I turned to them, ignoring the fact that it was SO obvious I was just starring at them for some moments. One was facing his back at me, the other was of course, facing towards me. I was just starring and starring at them. The one facing the back of me pretended he was taking pix of the one facing me, so it actually seems like not taking me at all. For Christ's sake, I'm not bling, stop pretending and faking things around, as though I will believe what I see at that very moment. I swear to God that if and if I had a gun with me and it's legal, I will definitely shoot their hand and leg, just one side. I will not kill them for sure, making them suffer is better than killing them off. I packed my stuff, I left and I turned to their side to leave instead. While walking, I just told them though might be unheard of, screw you, you bastards >.< At that very moment, I wanted to have my cam with me, so so badly. This incident just made me realized how barbaric can the people be here with disrespect. Their attitude is absolutely uncalled for. Most guys and idiots complement each other perfectly eh?

Though I did not have the cam with me, I got some alternatives that might look like them, but in a more degrading way.

How does it seem? They are much much fuglier trust me babes, fickst du moron

6 comments:

Chee Ching said...

Lol, that's pretty degrading.
But I heard roast porks are very expensive. >_<

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha not degrading enough, i dunno to compare them with what >.<

Anonymous said...

that's very low of them...they could have just ask.

The Pondering Introvert said...

even lower than the lowest >.< i just despise to the max barbarians like that

tIcKLeMe said...

my god, such assholes!!!!! the pig looks cute though. TOO CUTE TO REPRESENT ASSHOLES!!! yucks. if i were you, i'd feel so disgusted. such bastards.

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: pigs generally are cute, so no matter how hard i tried googling these are the ugliest of all, i mean they are such bastards, no animals can represent them. As I have mentioned I felt disgusted lolz