Monday, April 21, 2008

Dreams

I dreamt again yesterday >.<

I dreamt that I was still working in my previous restaurant, though it was very physically demanding, but I enjoyed. I was in the bunk room sleeping and with all the sound and noise that was made by my colleagues, I could still dream about it.

I dreamt and dreamt and dreamt ... and it never stopped. From one person to another person, shifting places, things that had happened before, it came back to me, it came into my dream.

Looking back, it seems like a dream to me, just a dream and time flies so fast, like as though I just woke up from the dream when in a matter of fact, it did take place and the fact that I was actually physically there, experienced it, hands-on and it was me, I could not believe it, one year gone.

I just wondered ... two guys ... both Europeans ... but one is like super nice, like really nice, treated people darn nice and another one is like one of the most useless person I have ever come across. Both the boss, but the level of differences is just humongous.

It was just ... THAT moment ... that will not happen, ever again.

Monsieur Michel, Vous manquez cher ... Vous êtes les meilleurs chef :D bravo!

No comments: