Saturday, May 3, 2008

Crabbie ;)

I was freaking pissed this morning, 7.30am. Yes I know it's darn early to get pissed, but I was literally pissed. Working the whole night and not being able to sleep is bad enough, and when it's time to go home, you could not get out from the parking lot because of some stupid error that the parking idiots do is something unacceptable. If I did not pay is MY mistake, but I paid 3 days beforehand and I was still unable to get out. That stupid night shift parking attendant told me, "they are not around, come back at 9" The moment I heard that, was just practically boiling away. I never felt so pissed before, he's just a piece of shit anyways. That's why you only work night, that's why you are just a mere whatever.

Tell me also why are there so many babis in this world. I really wanna know why. The amount of them are growing rapidly, and it is outnumbering us, the normal people. SAD, you know, it's just SAD.

Yesterday night, I got a call from a long time friend, and I call him Boy Boy or Crabbie or Ketam, whichever you are comfortable in. Moo, your friend HAHA. Yes, I know I gave him that name haha, but it suits him perfectly, since he used to pinch until I get blue black =.= Omg, he remembers me, I am so darn bloody happy. When I saw my phone it was already 2+ and so I messaged him to ask whats up and stuff like that. He told me, he wanted to ask me to go clubbingggg. OMG!!!!!! He asked me to go clubbing??? OMG!!!! First time in my life OKAYYY! Fine, at the same time, Lalang messaged me too, to keep me awake. After attending guest a little while, guess what, I saw a miss call. I thought it was Crabbie, and so I felt so happy. When I saw the name, I got so so disappointed, it was not him. It is somebody who is not worth mentioning of. Like dang bloody disappointed alright. I really thought was him, eventually it wasn't. The last time I saw him was in July 2007, so long ago, considering the fact that I used to see him almost everyday back in college days. Right then, put away my phone, don't have to bother about that miss call I got. SAD.

5 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

eh? i think i've met ketam at murnis. that's him rite.

Anonymous said...

yes ... that was him lolz

R.J said...

hahaha ketam!! lol.... that nutcase like to pinch so much. ive neva met a guy tat loves to pinch hahahha. eh grave yard shift till wen?

L1 said...

pinch ah (apart from pinching cheeks)..is he a girly guy? ehehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

rj: yeah and the fact that he loves to have pinching competition and in the end, i had to go thru the blue black stage so frequently with him >.< like as though i got abused =.=

onii: definitely not hahah definitely not a girly guy, he's far from that lolz