Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm home on a Sat nite

My appetite for the last couple of months was good, I can eat as much as 3 plates before, and what's more, I even ate more than adek when we were in Genf, as in the Philipino's restaurant there.

Now, right now, as in lately, I have been eating lesser and lesser and I do not know why. In the end, when I finally check my weight, this I guess will be the first time I am checking my weight this year, or is it the 2nd, I lost!!!!

How? *in arab accent* why why ... tell me ... why ... why lost?

3 kgs ... how?

It's not that I do not wanna eat, I really want but I just do not have the appetite. Reason being? I don't know. Blahhh and alai kodai.

It's Saturday night, it's party night and no, I am not going to party, I am staying home, though I had one invitation by Boss and the other by Crabbie, but both are to be declined.

No comments: