Monday, May 5, 2008

Secondary and Primary Years SUX

I was sitting here browsing one website after another and while waiting for them to upload, I saw a magazine, a magazine that had been standing here for years now and it was untouched.

This magazine is actually my school magazine from secondary 5. I have seen so many faces inside there and for many, I have totally no clue about their existence any longer, like totally erased out right after SPM. Not like they are important anyways. Oops, did I just say that? haha. Sorry but that cannot be helped.

Everyone's like saying that school life, secondary and primary life is the best years of your life. I beg to differ. I don't enjoy school life. School life sucks and it sucks to the max. I love college life. I love my hotel school life, which was in Swiss haha. Those are the ones I call as the best years.

School life is boring, and those life is just tragic and not to mention it was stupid and it was lame. Everyone's trying to beat everyone else, showing their stupid almighty attitude or just maybe my school was problematic and particularly my batch people haha. Oh well. Tsk tsk. Also the fact that the primary people that I know were equally sucky, or maybe more? The one that unfortunately, I bumped in a tuiton centre, after 5 freaking years HEH. Sadly yes, and yes, same bloody attitude that TEMPT people to slap her. HAHA. Yeah. I had to resist not to slap her or else I will be sued for pet abuse. Yes she is a pet, or rather, she was dying to be a pet, or maybe not, just a bimbo then. Whichever and whatever, such an idiot.

My hair was so retarded then, much more retarded than now, though my hair now is still sort of retarded and my skin was so durable (tahan lasak) with the sun, seriously. Boring life I had.

Conclusion, secondary and below sucks. One word to describe, just one. Allow me to describe. SCHEISSE. Heeeheeee =)

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i actually miss schooling life!

The Pondering Introvert said...

n i dont

kyliemc said...

hahha..i only miss the gossiping part...okok..i miss the crazy friends who teach me nothing but craziness and sampatness...lol...and of course i actually miss those drama queens in action and we laughing at them :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

those dramas people ... lolz i dont even bother about their existence, and i wasnt interested in any gossips whatsoever, just dont bother me sleeping can edi lolz