Monday, June 9, 2008

A break

With the rate, lesser and lesser entries are coming out from me, I felt so uninspired to blog, just about anything. Each time I sit here, right in front of my lappie, each time I wanted to blog about something, nothing seems to be coming out. That just shows that it's time for me to take a break from blogging.

Probably it became a routine that I felt I blog because it's a routine, and not because I love to. I love to blog, I love to write to be honest. Somehow, I just don't feel the umph any longer. Perhaps, a break will do me something good, just hope to see some results.

There's no apparent reason why am I feeling this way. Stress at work of coz I have, everyone have it, I can cope with it. After work, I don't think about it anymore unless for 8 hours I felt terribly stressed. I sense that perhaps, there is nothing eventful, nothing interesting and definitely nothing amusing to share, to write it down here.

Lately, all that is written down is all about some useless people that I met, that I come across that is so not worth mentioning of. Nevertheless, being in the state of overwhelmed with anger, I put it down here, which I think doesn't make any difference actually, but it's more to release my anger towards something or someone. Of late, I have been hearing stories about some babi, that nobody around me knows at the moment, of his past, don't matter because what boils down is the fact that he is still a babi.

People don't see the truth, people don't see the bad, until when everything becomes obvious. Sometimes, you just gotta trust yourself a little bit more, which will do you no harm. It isn't easy, nothing comes easy. Periodically, I do not hate people. I really mean it. I don't hate people. Just be good, keep your distance away, do not provoke me and everything will be fine and I will not complain about anything and I will let you live in peace.

After this a little bit longer than my normal entries, I willl be taking a break, It definitely will not be for long for sure. But, I somehow will be away.

Before anything, I just wanna share something that I dreamt yesterday. For such a long time, I have not dreamt about any of my managers and yesterday, I did!! OMG. It was Mr Gael. Just him. He was the funniest ever manager I ever had, being drunk and getting drunk. Guess what? Physics man ... I saw a guest's name called Gale ... like what the heckkkkk ....omg how can this be happening. Anyways ...

It's time for me to take a break. There will be times that I just need to take a break before everything go crashing down, including my physicals. I will be back fresh, provided I rest and be away from blogging. Throughout my whole blogging years, I already took a few times break and that proves the best aye.

Auf wiedersehen ... au revoir ... jer kan ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye...and see you soon i suppose :p

tIcKLeMe said...

i feel damn demotivated too! :(

like no mood and time to blog man :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

fish: haha yea pretty soon

sp: working life ... well

kyliemc said...

me too... can hardly get enough sleep :( remember to blog when have the mood, ya?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

coffee81 said...

I am sure every blogger would com eto such state. Blogging should be fun. Not a routine. If a break would do you some good, then so be it. Take good care of yourself though.