Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's a complete set

Just like any other day, suddenly ... someone came to ask about someone, and with immediate effect, I became so curious that I bugged him the whole day for few days in a row to ask why this and why that. He revealed everything, and everything I needed to know, and everything he knew.

Funnily enough though, I believed his words. Probably because there's trust not only to him, but to another person that I also trust. I thought to myself again, we can't trust and believe every single little thing just through words, just because of what people says about someone else. We can't do that, no matter how much you trust a certain someone, because it might be different perception and stuff like that. But it got me to ponder a little though. We shall keep an eye closely on this, keep a little distance, and continue to be as normal as possible.

It never occured to me also that once another dude came asking me about someone else but related to that person. I ignored that, because I thought he was just thinking too much and all. I also thought that he was just joking then. After all this thing, the flashback played in my mind, only to realize that if I join this 2 together, it becomes a story ... perhaps. Who knows, it wasn't the end. The third one came telling me about this also, referring to the same person, to conform it. But, the thing about this is they never come to tell me for the sake of telling. They came to ask where is she. I was blurred out for a moment, because I didn't know anything about it. He asked where is she and told me a little about it, after I asked because he thought I knew about it. Apparently not.

It's just like a jigsaw puzzle, if one ever put together these 3 short stories, it becomes a complete set. Nothing biggie though, just that I thought, one does not need to be so secretive if it's a fact.

That's why it's a little skeptical and surreal in the beginning, but now as time goes by, things are starting to get real. The best thing to do is to put a gap in between, nothing more nothing less. Things that is happening now makes it look in doubt, that sometimes make someone look like they are some distrustful beings. Those that striked in recent weeks and months, became some sort of disturbing and bothersome path of life.

I wonder what am I blogging hahahah ... my gawd ... guang guang guang :P

4 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

yeah, so many someones, anyone, what else? haha

The Pondering Introvert said...

someone anyone and everyone hahahah ... i have got no more stories, you lehs :P now I wanna know what he kutuk-ed that B3 told me last time ... but i dont have a chance to talk to him ... haha or wait til 1 month for nite shift haha

Alienstargurlz said...

wat la. long time i din read ur blog suddenly became panda d?
since wen was this transformation ? LOL.
btw, i know about this story. muahaha. feell so knowledgable suddenly. =P
*random*
do update me!!
hahahah

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHHAA sampat la you suddenly feel so knowledgeable LOL ...
hahaha panda was my nickname since a long time ago that people do not know except those few lolz haha ... suddenly i feel like im being a panda again so .. yeah la hahah
Hahaha u know about this lehh ... what do you think? true or not? make sense? I feel that ... it's darn true if you combine all ... it will become a complete set of a jigsaw no doubt. Lately, Im feeling very much irritated with him just in sight lolz