Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Traumatic incident to Mr Lorry

I am now ... feeling some aftermath after a one of tragedy happened.

One question, early in the morning once your first ever alarm rings, what is it in your mind. 99% people will say ... snoop and I don't wanna get up for work, how I wish it was off, and why do I have to work, can I sleep more. But the few days, what was on my mind once my alarm rang was yes, I did snoop ... but my mind was not I wanna sleep, but my mind was ... BLOODY ARSEHOLE BoTAK CHIN. Why? Now I shall tell you.

This is a confession time. For so many years I have been driving, I have not have an accident, or anything that has something come knocking me. The worst I had was motorcylists hit on my side mirror. Ok maybe not that many years of driving haha only 4 years, minus that one and a half years I didn't drive due to Switzerland's commitment.

The other day, I was looking for a parking space, just like any other days, but that particular day, was horrendous to find a parking space, it was practically full but people like me, cannot stop myself from entering. WHy? Because I already paid for one whole month already. They, again, had stupid function with locals. When it comes to locals, definitely parking is gonna be full like shit. There you go, parking full, weather hot like hell argh it wasn't a good day to begin with.

There comes a time that lane was blocked by some DUMBASS BOTAK CINA PEK. I waited behind ... then only I wondered why the hell is he stopping his car in the middle of nowhere, I wanted to turn okayyy. Can't he go a little front. Guess what? He ... with his TERRIFYING FUGLY FACE THAT IS A HUMILIATION TO THE HUMAN COMMUNITY, reversed. Then, I came to wonder ... WHY is he now reversing o.O The next thing I realized he wasn't stopping, and immediate response I reversed like shit, and HONK THAT PATHETIC LOSER like MAD. I wasn't fast enough, KABOOM! My poor lorry. Damn heartbroken okay!!!!! My perfecto lorry got so scared, he was so terrified with that incident that he is now going through a trauma. I hope he cures soon :(

People asked why dont you get down and ask him to pay. Do I look like I have that guts????? He can do this, who knows the next time he come down and whack me. People said, there's CCTV. So? If he whacks me, even CCTV cannot help me!

Why on earth do we have BARBARIANS like this. Why on earth do we have UBERLY UNEDUCATED UNCIVILIZED HOOLIGAN in this country. WHY WHY? Tell me .. WHY ... WHY WHY. I think I better stop with that Why Why thingy, sounded so the arab lolz.

After that traumatic incident, I didn't have the mood to work anymore, >.< and cursed non stop ... ARRRGHHHH BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, fickst du lar scheisse. Perhaps, mentally retarded ACTS like that. Why do we have mentally retarded people driving. They are not fit! They are ought to be SHOT! How I wish I can scratch his car, puncture his tyre, and get a truck to bang his car.

One more word ... SIGH!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so after he hit your car, he just left?

The Pondering Introvert said...

He looks like some mafia from HK some more ... o.O

Anonymous said...

tht's so shit.... poor lorry..

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeahhhhh VERY shitty :(

Alienstargurlz said...

i miss you tooooooo. lol. i sure update in swiss wan la. ntg else to do here rite. =P

tIcKLeMe said...

omfgggg!!!! THAT FELLA HIT YOUR CAR WITH YOU INSIDE AND JUST CABUT?!

what a dick!

sp. are u ok? physically i mean. i know ur still traumatised. =/

The Pondering Introvert said...

kim: haha ah moi ... at least tell me that ur gonna update lolz ... terkejut sial ... can write novel tho lolz ... eh ming also got blog edi now?

sp: haha ok la that day was uberly mad and it happened on the day i was so semangat to work and in the end ... so the weak to go to work, like literally lolz but then i hv no choice then bz bz bz bz ... i sort of forgot about my anger edi lolz

Alienstargurlz said...

HAHAHA. YA I SAW MING HAS A BLOG NOWW!!!
LOL. so random in life.

Anonymous said...

Did he do it consciously or he did not see you when he reversed? And what happened after that? He left just like that? What the shit?

The Pondering Introvert said...

Kim: LOL she never tell you personally? haha

felia: No he did that on purpose, who will ever reverse out of a sudden. Yeahh he is THAT shitty, chinese mafia >.<