Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Miserable Mars

Trying to understand someone is really difficult, and trying to understand me is close to impossible. So, don't try to achieve that impossible dream to some people.

I know this dude here, and we are just like normal, having normal conversations and all but we never hang out before and I don't intend to. Our talking terms is weird I shall say, at times we are darn good, at times is the opposite.

However, all in all, throughout so many months, at least some people succeeded understanding me. Dudes can lay that to rest as I said, they assume too much, and that is the reason why they are such failures. The biggest mistake one can do is assuming that they understand me, when in fact they don't.

I have major issue in regards of this. I don't appreciate people who assume they understand me when they don't especially guys, who has this little hobby, doing this. I have no idea why though. Furthermore, these species have this worthless and good-for-nothing past time to act in a manner that reflects and leaves the impression to people that they are close to a certain someone from the opposite gender, which of course, leaves the other party annoyed, irritated and disturbed. They tell their counterparts about the particular person, just to leave that impression on people and automatically people thought that they are close when in fact they are not. All this will not happen if the person is not pissed.

On a sepearate note, I am unsure are some dudes that dumb or am I just strange, I don't know. They do what I hate the most, they give countless compliments, which I obviously don't appreciate it at all and I just despise it if it's over the brim. At times, I even felt offended with it though normal naive inarticulate girls do love that kind of attention. I don't see a reason why I should be obliged and be appreciative towards this. This proves how far it is, that I am not someone they thought I am and they don't understand me even one bit because that is the foundation of understanding me, and being unable to achieve that is far from reality of understanding.

If a guy is normal insensitive one ... they can forget about it, also a guy who is normal too sensitive ... they can forget about it too. Be that as it may, it's not impossible to achieve if and only if you are distinguised in your own rights, that you don't act like a jerk, loser and a bastard. I am not asking much, just stop assuming, and be sincere. Someone succeeded achieving that though he never admitted he did, and that is what I like! One and only one ... who understood me inside out. If only there are more of him in this world then it will be so peaceful. Each time I talk to him, I don't have to explain myself, like explaining something simple to a small kid. Most of the time, I can just say a little and yet he still understands it.

So ... one dude ... in 24 years achieved that, this proves it's not impossible yet it's absurd for most people. I call that as trying too hard. It makes you look like a loser as well, so stop all that nonsense. Bottom line, people acting in that way, is so pissing off and somehow, they just look nothing but a miserable loser. Conclusion, stay away and that's the best way for you and me because I don't expect anyone to either :D yay! haha

2 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

MALAYSIA IS 3RD BEHIND INDONESIA AND VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN I LOOSE TO INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*in denial*

The Pondering Introvert said...

o.O huh ... what behind what lolz ... cultural nite? o.O with kimberly loke there ... i wonder how it happens ... lolz dont get demotivated, try again next year ahaha