Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommie Clod

This took place yesterday ...

It was her birthday, Mommie Clod. Harpie Birthdayyyy ... and wishing you all the best and many many returns to you, best in health, wealth and in every single aspect in life.

Though we hadn't spent time with each other a lot, but ... those times that we had was memorable and I really do wish we have more time for each other o.O How I wish we could turn back time eh. So far away in distance. Haha time when she took us around London ... by walking :o haha

And ... I am really looking forward to see you next year :) really rweallly hope for that to happen :D

Mommieee, missing you XD haha

Why Mommie? Coz she puts me as her daughter in Facebook =.= LOL

I really wish to put her picture here, but I'm afraid she will disagree and ask me to take it down later :S

4 comments:

claudine said...

LOL. sorry, i just saw this. i havent been blog reading for a long time and thank you very much DAUGHTER for the birthday wish! haha

will try to find the time to see you next year even if its only for a day! =D

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahahah DAUGHTER lolz ... yea lorr i really wish to see you o.O but then if I work night shift also can meet hehehe I can sacrifice my beauty sleep for you wan hehe :D

tIcKLeMe said...

claudine, hamishu (i miss you)!!! :(

and you too sp! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

you party too much until i cant see you sp lolz