Monday, December 1, 2008

I'n on MC after one year

After one week of silence, for the mourning of a dear friend, my blog has finally decided to make a comeback, but not in a very good way I'm afraid

After one year plus, this is my day to MC ... though I didn't want to. No, I am not close being workaholic, I just do not wanna have MCs but then force does not bring happiness, instead it can only bring sufferings. I now understand it completely.

I really have no intention whatsoever to go on MC. I never thought about it, until my eyes went @-@. Now I realized I am THAT stubborn. One of my colleague told me, why not just stay home and get MC, instead of coming to work and going home later. I told him then, I never thought of MC-ing and I thought I can manage to workkk. But I overestimated my cabability apparently. MC once per year is not too much to ask for. I promised I never pretended.

And being MC, I never know what is happening outside. I actually slept for 18 hours o.O I felt so groggy and I am just stuck in my whole new world. I am feeling much better and Thank God, I actually have day off the day after and night shift 2 days after, which I can blatantly rest in a maximum volume.

To tell you the truth, this is the first ever time I actually wanted to see a doctor so badly, in so many years. All along, even when I had fallen sick, I prefer not to see a doctor til the extent of feeling unbearably sick. AND ... this is the first ever time I went to see a panel doctor. I tell you, the feeling was so different and being able to walk out from the doctor without a need to take out a single cent from my pocket is so darn cool. Uberly cool. haha.

I'm gonna rest, I'm gonna sleep, and I'm gonna rest again, being sick make me feel so useless. I hate feeling so. No matter what, I will survive, I will cure, and I will be back again. Omg ... drama =.=

2 comments:

kyliemc said...

take care of yourself..rest well

The Pondering Introvert said...

rest already, took care already ahaha