Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Loft @ Heritage Row

The other day already didn't intend to go, lazy and this, and that, and finally still end up in the club. Yea a club after ... how long? Er don't know. Today is one of the weirdest day I ever known because of all people that I know, Lulu called but couldn't get through but somehow I messaged him hours later to ask what and what and asked me to go clubbing o.O Yeah imagine, it's Lulu okay =.= In an unrelated event, as per title, right after work, we went. Padapa padap.

That night was outrageous I tell you. I felt like there's gonna be the end of the world that anytime could happen. This place where is not a stage, but somehow it has that stage kinda floor haha ... those people both genders were jumping up and down, like it's gonna fall ANYIME. I know they were happy, having fun BUT ... don't kill all of us ... please? A brief nite, I was more interested to eat then. haha. It shows how far have I gone to, that I am no longer those who are interested in this kinda night life anymore. I am more keen towards food, but somehow people said, I am losing weight? Er ... why? Not one, not two, but many more, from those I often meet, to those that I have not met for a long long time. Heh. It can't be true.

Dede and Rachel ... haha

And us .. though we divorced but still, we ended up there together. Yes it's true we divorced but we are still friends you know. We never fought haha. It's mutual and we are glad :P

I wore the wrong tee there that night ... I know I am so whatever ... it looks the same '=.=

1 comment:

Kyels said...

Are you sure you haven't been to a club since don't-know-when other than this one?

:P