Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in The Curve 08'

I don't know which to blog first Christmas, New Year or McDonald's. I shall go for Christmas first, as I have that mood to upload pics now, as those 2 are without pics, or else I will finish the blogging end of next year. I love taking pix of Christmas deco coz it just feels that it's some seasons greetings and all. But honestly speaking, I have always like The Curv'e Christmas deco. It's always nice. 1 Utama this year is much better than last year's while Pavillion was such a disappointment. It was just one huge er ... cake? in front of the mall itself.

This was taken from Padington itself

They trimmed in animal shape ... such cutesy

Also, I have always thought that doing the street deco is awesome, I like the feeling ... like as if you have entered a fantasy land, a land that is so peaceful and happy all along the way

I'm not part of the lights k

Hehe so that's about it ... from there on, we went over to Center Point ... so .. laterz ...

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

nice topppppppppppppppp la sp! i also got one that color! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahah :D next time we wear :p

Kyels said...

I do agree w/you that Pavilion's deco was a huge disappointment last year. Bah.

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah and I honestly didn't know what was that o.O