Friday, January 30, 2009

Pride, dignity and principles

Yo, how are humans and people doing for CNY? Well, though I didn't enjoy as much as I want to, and feel the CNY season, but it was pretty okay. I was god darn bloody working on that day, the day before that, and after that for as long as 11 days straight, just to cover up for the ones who were on leave. There's no CNY mood, except the food that I have in store in my house haha. It's the first ever time I see like FOOOOD at home. Usually I'll be searching up and down under the table but I fail big time

So yea as I was working, this dudette here that I got to know somehow, though I don't wish I do, did funny things and it's the first ever person who does that. Nothing detailed about that. She got on my nerves for sure, she annoyed me like so whatever. But one thing that is so outrageous and bizarre is she is here not to learn, she is here not to work, but to be so head over heels towards guys, which of course appear to be some despo cheapskate fella around. She's not the first despo here of course, that is why I never got along with those category of people. I never intend to know them, if they already gave out this kind of image to people, how good can they be inside. Question now is not how good she is inside, but even from outside she looks extremely cheap, I wouldn't wanna know though she might be the nicest person at the inside. But, sorry, I don't think that miracle will ever happen.

I mean, I just can't understand these bunch of girls, prefer to be some cheapskate people, rather than being someone with pride, dignity and principles. I don't care how bitchy you might be, but if you have that 3 qualities, you ought to be respected. Seriously, I rather you be bitchy, than you be some despo. I know and I admit, I have major issues of people being cheapskate. It's so disgraceful and absolutely absurd and I am unsure if they know how they look like from others point of view. It's uncool I tell you. Why do you wanna be so-called popular and humiliate yourself in front of the guys that see you as some dolls only. Why. What good will it do to you. Zero. Nil. I believe everyone has their own mindset of things but ... my gawd, you just gotta rob your own image from yourself. How sad. You might think you are popular but you do not know the real thing, that they just treat you like some barbie and puppet whatever you wanna call it. Bitchy people are straight people, straight to the point and that's what I like about bitchy people. Sweet people, nice people is definitely nice at the surface but beneath it might not be the same. I am not saying these people are not nice behind, but well human's nature ... you never know. It's hard to say and bitchy people that I met are actually nice at heart, and they are bitchy coz they just wanna be frank and they are actually harmless people. HAHA.

10 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

i also worked on CNY dayyyyy. ='(
i share ur pain. LOL. all trainees hav to cover up for those on leave. kns. =.='

y.u.w.e.n said...

i know. i seriously know the equation, bitchy = pilot = mei lee. haha. oh wait, the despo you talking is a trainee??

kyliemc said...

lol..oh well, those girls prefer attention from guys.. they wanna be seen as hot, gorgeous and friendly in front of guys

The Pondering Introvert said...

ah moi: so nice meh hahaha .. but trainees here get what they deserve, they dont work on cny BOO! I guess it's the only time they can enjoy haha

Dede: hahaha in general la .. but loo mei lee is the bitchiest of all bitchest haha the pilot lolz the despo yes it's a trainee and just failed from club im sure you know who edi haha

Kylie: Unfortunately she is so damn unhot okay, attention seeker my god such a whore

Anonymous said...

Errrmmm I am one of the nice people but not sure if I am bitchy though hoho....but I am still a 'nice' person, really!

Anonymous said...

sorry fefe is me..felia hehe

Anonymous said...

eh the bitchy person sound like me leh. =/

The Pondering Introvert said...

fefe: hahaha i know it's you :P hehe if you want you CAN be bitchy :p

Claud: Bitchy is good, I like! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Fuck yuwen
So obvious its not me!!!
she rather ppl to be like me! bleak.. bitchy and frank... not forgetting kind at heart

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAHHAH ... hie pilot .. you landed here to refill some fuel heh HAHAH :P