Thursday, February 5, 2009

The impossible girl

Just the other day of some Chinese New Year day, I went out with Piggy to some nearby cafe. And so, this topic was brought up about some funny creature that we got to know from secondary.

Just last month or the month before I got this girl added me in Facebook. I saw the name, I could not recognize or not someone I know, or at least I thought. But as I saw the mutual friends we had, she must be one of them too, the ex- secondary school mates. And so, it hit me right away when I saw her chinese name. These guys are just so funny, right after secondary, they have this fancy funky English names. It's not wrong to have English names, but it's freaking weird, because not one of them did, not two, not three, but almost everyone that used not to have it, NOW has one. I can't name anyone who does not have any Eng name now.

For so long, she did not keep in contact with me and not like I am bothered about it. I am actually quite happy that way. But, just because she was my ex-school mate, or rather classmate, and so I reluctantly accept that request. There was one day I came online and she saw on FB, she sent me a message right away then. She's definitely not someone I can tolerate and hang out with as a conclusion I should say. She insisted to have my number, as to next time she will contact me for yumcha or whatever. But, I knew what kinda person she is, that when you don't call, she will ask why don't you call, and left her out to join the fun, and when you finally call, she will say that she's busy or whatever, at the very last second. Of course I never encounter this personally because I was not even interested to hang out with her in the first place. She asked me why Piggy could have my number and why not her. Isn't it obvious that I thought she is god damn irritating. I even know that even she calls me I will definitely not go. I know myself well and I am not dumb to give out my number to someone like her, who acts more than 50 years older than she is. I don't need an international news provider of my life o.O Anyone wanna know news about any of the classmate, she is the best ever person to consult.

Being an adult, a working adult, you should differentiate what is an appropriate question and what is not. This idiot here, went to ask another person of monthly salary and bonus. Hello? That's like what ... private and confidential and after people telling her it's P&C, she doesn't seem to understand. When people did not reveal it, she got mad. If I am them, I will screw her, end of story. There is really nothing to describe her, only create chaos and more dissatisfaction of people towards her. She's a total bullshit and so irrelevant and totally impossible with some gibberish words just coming out from her mouth all the time. She's just a whatever.

No comments: