Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bitch on the beach

I'm back ...

I'm back from being a bitch on a beach ...

Renovated, rejuvenated, revived, reborn!

Back from Langkawi with Dede, a breakaway from all the chaos, the hectic lifestyle day in, day out in the heart of KL. People said it's so cool to be here, but I said, it's totally the opposite. The everyday stress, the lame things people do, the cheesy things people say that just turn me off right away.

It's nice to be back after 4 days, it's all about relaxing by the beach, drinking, and it just alternates between them.

Drinks are cheap, real cheapo ... drink all you can there, only if KL has that price for alcoholic beverages, then KL will be "D" place.

I'm back with a darker tone, not so obvious maybe I don't know but my back is ALL red, just look at the lobster and you will know how red it is. It's til the extent that it hurts when anything touches my back, even if you just caress it, or even brush, and as well as just lying down on the bed, it hurts. It's that critical, I'm a goner.

Pictures will be coming ... later, much later, depends on mood

8 comments:

Kyels said...

I hope you'll have a good mood later so I can see photos.

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah i will ... one day

mark chan said...

your sexy picta we demand them !

The Pondering Introvert said...

I dont have any sexay picha HAHAHAH ... sorry your demand has been turned down, please try again :P

Anonymous said...

benci ya....

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA :D you could always come :P

kyliemc said...

haha....the damage done during our port dickson trip is still on my back..lol..pics,michy!! cepat!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

er ... okay