Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hanky & Panky Story: Bastard

Yes, we used to be able to joke, we used to be able to laugh, we used to be able to hang out for hours, have a great time together and that sort, and it all happened within a week, well more like within that few days I'm not even sure. Yes, we even went for a holiday, together.

That girl is hurt. This girl is happy. You know ... as a guy, you shouldn't be doing this, like what a jerk does. That girl fell so deeply for you, though I am not close to her, but at this point of time, I feel really bad for her. No, I don't pity her, but I really feel for her. She fell for you, wholeheartedly and you could say that you no longer has that feelings for her. OMG! Like after she fell into the trap. Why do you lead her own like that. Why do you have to do this to her. Why? She didn't do anything wrong, she does not owe you. Why did you ever treat her so good, so different initially. Obviously, people would misunderstood and you never wanted to explain it. Instead, you played along.

Now what happens. Both aren't talking. To this date, I am not saying good things about the 2nd girl, but rather the first girl. She is the one who is innocent, get hurt so deeply, it's worse than getting dump. If I were her, I will feel so betrayed, so cheated, so dirty and so disgusted. They used to be able to talk and joke and all because of you, they aren't talking, they aren't friends, and they are just enemies now. Who is the cause? It's you. I am so ashamed to know you ... seriously.

You know what? You're just a typical jerk, nothing more nothing less. Get up, realize and change. It's too late for this, but not too late in the future. I don't wanna see other girls getting hurt by you. Sigh. Stop being an idiotic bastard. Please.

4 comments:

jessbabe said...

drama drama drama..who's the bastard?

The Pondering Introvert said...

yes ... drama to the max, it's some guy that I think is not worth mentioning of, a typical jerk =.=

kyliemc said...

:S this kinda guy is so cheap...and not to mention desperate

The Pondering Introvert said...

if you know who he is ... heh