Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 3 : Skin

So yeah as I was saying on the previous Langkawi post, you wanna know the difference of skin colour after putting different stuff on ourselves? Answer will be as per below:

Geez Look at the skin, got darker yea? Nice colour if you ask me, just the perfect one. This is with tanning oil. Yeah you know the one you use if you wanna tan yourself, or get darker, or whatever you call that. That's the one she used. Surprisingly, nothing so lobster-ish. It was just a mere few hours under the sun. Obviously get darker, plus the tanning oil, it helps enhance it faster than it is.

But can you people just believe it when you see this skin, there's nothing such as tanning oil has been applied. It's all sun block. No, we bought the stuff from different places, so ingredients could not be mixed up. I am pretty sure the one I used is called SUN BLOCK, whereby it is used to block from the sun, skin protection to be precise. But, why do the opposit effect takes place. I wonder why. People wonder why. Nothing could explain. I got fried under the sun big time, and it wasn't long. We were there just for few hours. How could it be possible. Man, it already proved, impossible to be the possible.

So I can't really imagine if I have put tanning oil together, will I be BLACK, since that putting sun protection I turned red already.

The same night I went to sleep, I could not move as when it's been rubbed, I felt the irritation on my skin, and it's nothing but ... PAIN. My skin felt so injured. Nevermind .. we shall see the progress in a few days time. Probably it will be better ... let's see hehe.

5 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

dunhill? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

why la .. u wanna smoke? LOL

tIcKLeMe said...

nak nak!!!

*nods nods*

The Pondering Introvert said...

u no good la =.=

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
My name is Tom,

I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

Look forward to 'meeting' you all.