Thursday, June 18, 2009

I attract weirdos

*smiling*

Guy: Hi, you're pretty busy today eh
Me: *smile* kind of hehe
Guy: You guys work on shift yea, so what time do you finish work
Me: Ah depends on the shift sometimes til 11pm or 1am or maybe 7am
Guy: Oh so your bf picks you up later on?
Me: Ah no, I drive
Guy: Do you have a bf?
Me: No *feels strange*
Guy: Are you sure? I can't believe
Me: Yeah .. whats wrong of not having a bf
Guy: Just hard to believe. Can I have ur number
Me: Haha for security reason, we don't give out numbers
Guy: If you don't tell nobody knows
Me: No .. really sir, we are really not allowed to *give him my sweetest smile I could*
Guy: okay

So in the end you only want my number. I am so naive I can't believe that.

1. I'm 25 this year. You're 41. Age matters.
2. I am an employee. You are a guest. Status matters.
3. I am a female. You are a male. Gender matters.
4. I am Malaysian. You are Singaporean. Nationality matters.
5. My hair has volume. You are balding. Volume of hair matters.
6. I live at home. You stay in hotels. Location matters.
7. I am average. You are short. Height matters.
8. I love mamak. You go to restaurants. Lifestyle matters.

HAHA ... so yea, I don't have funny interest with er ... older people, like much older. Yes they have experiences, life experiences to be exact, and I do admire and salute them for that. Me, is considered small kiddo for them. Why are people so farney. I think my friends are right. I always attract weirdos. Full stop. And ... I know I can't say anything because they are right.

No comments: