Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quattro 1st Round

Rewind, 3 months back or even more, before I even started my cross training, we were having a craze ... and it is called the Quattro mania. We were going there each time we wanna go drinking and to drown ourselves with music. This was the first ever time I stepped both my foot into this newly established club in KL, Jalan Ampang to be precise. Before that, I was only hearing comments and feedbacks, one is the positive ones, the other is nevertheless, the negative ones. This time, I got to experience everything by myself, in my own eyes.

Tara was down here, from Lebanon ... has been awhile now ever since the last time she was doing her training here ... :)

The main attraction isn't the 4 people at the side, but this guy who was sorta sticking his tongue out sitting down with his eyes closed ... HAHAHA ... omg, he became the joke of the day, seriously .. haha he became the subject of making fun =p and me, I enjoyed every second doing just that haha

Then he got up again lolz .. still managed to open his eyes to get a photo taken

I am amazed ... TWO photos hahaha

Of course, it has to end with the both of us, don't think too much though haha

Omg, can you just believe it that we have not been drinking for the last 3 months or so. Can you? Course I can't.

No comments: