Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stop asking me ...

It wasn't that long ago that I got kinda "harassed" verbally and felt so insulted from a guest of mine. Yeah, then yada yada yada, case closed, as long as I played my part of reporting it.

Until today, people still remembered that, but not mentioning it. Then, who knows, another one, and when I told, the question asked ... why is it always you. I can't jump into conclusion this time, because it wasn't as direct as it was from the first one.

I was doing an in-room registration for this dude, who is older than my own dad even. So, yeah I seldom see people from this country being so talkative but anyways I thought he was er ... just different from others, I just thought this is the minority, but they somehow exist. He even complimented on my language, like ... err ... oh-kay, I speak this language. Anyhoos, the main point was he was talking and talking and talking, asking very private questions and all, so I just thought he was just curious, because for God's sake, he's almost 70. I never thought about anything more than just being curious. Half an hour at least I spent there. Of course, in comparison with the guest I had before from Thailand, it's nothing, but that ... I was loving it, but this not so, but more like entertaining him only haha.

11pm he called looking for me, asking me to go to his room. I was quite taken aback, and asked why but I put it in a nice way. He has a questionnaire for me o.O er okay. He didn't say on what but in the end he did after I asked. It's about tours. BINGO, my colleague could assist him haha .. and he asked WHY o.O like ... okay bo? Why plak. I only check you in and out nothing else, I have no knowledge deng. Even I have I pretend I don't okay haha.

Can you people stop asking me to go up to your room. I have my own room to sleep in okay, understand? Weird man ... people are just getting weirder and weirder. I'm not that poor that I don't have a house to stay. :o Or if you are concern, you may buy a house, pay in total and put under my name, I don't mind. Haha. Thanks in advanced, y0!

6 comments:

ahbing said...

uncle love you.. hahahaaha.

"buy me a house first then i'll go to your room"

The Pondering Introvert said...

even that, no lolz but i dont love uncle, how? i love youngsters haha

y.u.w.e.n said...

dede, fact proven that you're indeed a weirdo magnet. LOL. Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh...but...but...I can't!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

yorrrr this is so uncool u know dede ... yer laugh some more ... dot dot dot ... im not magnet ... of weirdo .. no no no no no no no ... just ... cannnotttt

Anonymous said...

D00D HERE.. LAWL.. PERHAPS HE WAS ATTRACTED TO UR "UGLYLESS"

The Pondering Introvert said...

well,ugly or not, he is at least still ATTRACTED, rather than, well ... no matter how good looking some people claim to be, they don't attract people at all hahaha