Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ever since ...

It has been months since the time you forced-resigned. To be honest, I felt something. It isn't because I felt it's such a waste, it isn't because I felt that your service with the hotel could be extended, it isn't because I felt uncomfortable because someone close to me had resigned, it is more like I felt relieved because finally, I am able to live a life without disturbance.

I have told you countless times that we ... are not friends and we .... are colleagues. Whatever you feel is really none of my business and I don't intend to know because when once I treated you well, you did funny things. I drew a very clear line on my limitations, and unfortunately you could not see or read it. You turned facts around, and I don't really bother. You backstabbed my friend, in front of me. You pretended you knew me inside out, and whatever you described me as is something contrasting of the real me. You, threatened ... and that is the real turning point.

For so many things that you have said and done, there is absolutely no way anyone could forgive. Maybe, others, yes, but definitely not me. How could I forgive AND forget. You must be kidding. No matter how regretful you feel, no matter how sincere you show, but everything I see is only the surface and guess what, it came to a point I don't believe in anything you did from then on, or say in a matter of fact. What I feel and what I do, is up to me, myself, and not you. You, do not even mean anything to me, could come and ask me not to be too harsh on you, and don't be so bitter hearted. Well, guess what? I am like that since the day you know me, and for you to do certain things and calling me as your friend is very uncalled for. It is something I do not believe until the day I die. I am not sure if you are having some challenge mentally, but it does look like it.

I made it crystal clear what I don't like people to do and you just tested the water, you did just that. Congratulations. After all my ignorance, you could have that face to come to me to ask me to be more soft-hearted. Well, I can be, but not to you. Thank you.

All the backstabbings involved, all the threatenings involved, do you think I can trust someone like you anymore? None. The day you threaten ... is the day everything will come to an end, and you just do not realize it eh, even after I have told you. How ignorant can you be. How skeptical things are at times. My actions proved it all, that I don't intend to have any contact with you, in any way. Why are you so desperate. I wonder how people like you could father a kid.

You have made it all wrong. I trust my own feelings, my own instincts more than anyone else, more than anything else because whatever I feel came true, especially for these past few years. Damn true. So, when it comes to you, I trusted with all my heart too, without any exception because ... you don't deserve anything, and I just do not have to waste my time re-considering our non-stop misunderstanding and miscommunications between us. Full stop.

No comments: