Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm not Pabo, Cho pabo anio.

As I was chatting yesterday, and me, not wanting to give him the easy way out, I asked him a question. The answer is really straight-forward, and nothing complicated at all.

1. What is it that adults do to earn money?
2, What do I have to do in order to get a paycheck in the end of the month?
3. What is the opposite of what you used to ask me in the past few months?
4. What is it that, I have to start my day at 6.45am and ends at 6pm?
5. It's 4 words, 3 consonants and 1 vowel
6. How do I get money in the end of the month?

All sorts of ways I tried asking him. ALL SORTS. The answers he gave me was selling pirated DVDs, blog, do an online thingy, bank, database. Mind you, when he told me BANK, I told him that's so specific, what am I saying it's very very general.

And when he finally got the answer - Work, he called me stupid, fool, and pabo. When it's clearly him, right? right? HAHAHHAHA. :P Very very fascinating haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo.
Ich mochte mit Ihrer Website michystudio.blogspot.com Links tauschen