Thursday, September 30, 2010

Extreme

September had officially ended. It's now October. Can time stop a little while, give me some time to rest and take a deep breath? I have always thought that time flies, even when I was still in school. I have never wanted to grow up. I have never wanted to start living as an adult. But, it's reality, everyone needs to. I'm not trapped in a 26 year old body with a mind of 2 year old nevertheless. When my time comes, I know I should not shy away from reality. I need to face it, with pride and dignity.

Anyways, I wonder, how can people change their commitment so that fast? Getting married when you only know him in less than a year. As I know, she got to know him this year, both live in different countries, so, all along, it has only been a LDR. Yeah weekends she will fly down to visit him, but does that make it as more sacrificial, and more value? She said, oh due to religious reasons, she needs to get married. Can religion sustain a relationship? :o She worships him like a God, because she thinks his knowledge, his whatever about religion is to die for. I'm not saying it's not good to have something to believe in, but ... when it goes to the extreme? She said, in relationship, they should not do anything more than holding hands. Can I laugh?

How much, how well you know him? Less than a year. I can only say Good Luck. Leaving your family, prestigious job behind, fly over there, with only his friends, and family. The well known phrase says Love is blind. It's not. It's the people who are blind. Yeah I know I know, people are gonna say as long as she's happy, who am I to say anything right? She's downgrading the dignity of women. Doing all these things used to be like .. something to be proud of those days. These days, it's called bimbo-ish. Of course, out of so many things, these are not even one third of what she has done, and said. It sounds like she just can't wait to get married! They can both worship God everyday together now! Sounds awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was many years ago we first selected Top Restaurants in the U.S. See it. http://restaurants-us.com/ca/College%20Heights/Mariscos%20Las%20Islitas/93305/