Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 vs 1

If one person says bad about you, the possibility of the problem lies in this person is sorta high. If 10 person says the same negative things about you, then the possibility of you being the problematic one is 100 percent higher.

Unfortunately, 10 person says the same stuff about you. One person says something good about you. It is believed that one bunch of people who hangs out together have something in common, that's why they are friends. It does not need to be one big bunch, but even 2 person is good enough. If the ratio has such big difference, I think it's best you reflect yourself. Unfortunately again, I don't think you are mentally stable enough to actually see it, even after countless failed friendships. Perhaps, spoilt brat like you have the mentality that you are all tall and mighty and that once a friendship or relationship fails, the problem is them.

Don't you feel wrong that one after another leaves you? In the end of the day, how many friends that you can really call them as friends? I might not have many many friends, but I know I at least have a few real quality ones that have already past 5 years, and some, approaching there. Really honestly, I have never heard anyone saying good things about you. It comes to a point that I don't know if I should laugh at you, or really really pity you. Again, why must I pity you since that you deserve every single thing that is happening now? How pretentious, how hypocritical you can be, I really don't wanna know. I just know, that's your profession and you are really capable. I lose. I lose big time. I admit. I really cannot imagine that you will go to a point of hurting yourself to get people's attention. Isn't it too far for attention?

Maybe, it's time to reflect why are there so many guys you tried to go after and you failed? You really failed. It's something nobody can tell you. Perhaps, you might wanna think and really reflect. At times, I really pity. But, most of the times, I don't. I think it's just payback time on how you treat people. You deserved it. You just do. Well, it's karma. Don't you know that? Who knows someone just plays on you one day, I will not be surprised . It all just comes back to you :)

No comments: