Thursday, October 28, 2010

8 Long Years to Wait

I think it's a very sad thing to know that a girl has to wait for 8 long years, before the guy pops up the question to her, about getting married. She has waited for so long, but Thank God, he finally decided to go forward with her. It has been 8 years, not 8 months.

It's also a well-known fact that she really really wants to get married, except, the guy does not want. She even confronted him bout this before, but he was not even acknowledging it, reason being, financial constraints. I guess, it's such a relief for her heh. haha. She's a girl who wants to get married, the earlier, the better. That's her, unlike the other girls that I know, who does not want. I can assure that I guess 99% of my ex-classmates are people who wanna get married. The 1% I think is me. haha.

A friend has asked if I am going, since that he's not even close to her. My answer will be, oh, I was not invited, but I'm actually really glad. I'm a total broke. He told me that he will remind her. To me, it's not so much about going, but it's more about our position with each other. She's definitely not someone I can be friends with, I can never go out with her one on one. Even in groups, I don't feel like it. I'm afraid if that happens, when I really go out with her, there will be a day I will just screw her. To avoid stuff like that, it's best I keep my distance from those people. These group of people are not the most polite people I must say, or sometimes, they say things without thinking, they might not mean it, but I really don't care whether you think, you mean, or whatever, but it's more like what have been said will remain as it is. I only believe my ears. I told him too that even if she invites me, I definitely will not go. That's me, because I was not close to her in any point of my life before.

I don't see a point of others reminding the others to invite this and that, because to begin with, you should have included those people you wanna invite. Those who are not, means only one thing - not friends. I'm thankful I'm not in. It's the principles. I will stick to one no matter what happens.

When I was told about her wedding, my response was "FINALLY???" haha. Believe it or not, I have not seen her ever since we left school, so that would be 8 years ago, even before she met her husband-to-be. So yeah, she can be really rude at times, but again, it's not like I'm not used to it. However, I don't want to get used to petty stuff like that, knowing that our attitude clashes hell a lot. I have a choice, I have an option. Hence, I should distance myself like how I used to. I just vanish from them for 6 years before, what makes you think I will not again? Oh, and to remind myself, the last time I met them was my birthday, one year ago. One down, 5 to go. Hence, I shall prevail. Awesome!

No comments: