Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Get L-O-S-T

Please allow me to say this, that some people really have an ugly flower vase brain. I'm sorry to say, but, he proved himself well enough that is now certified. Flower vase = empty in the inside.

Again, the moment I met him for the first time, not knowing anything about him, obviously I trust my instincts at that moment of time. He's a friend of a friend, who got to know from other friends as well. Though I have been told that he's actually an okay person, I trust my feelings more. It's not that I don't trust my friends, but, everyone's perception on people differ from one to another. It is also a fact that people are usually caught between your own judgement and people's perception towards him who obviously know him more than you do. No matter how much they know him, I still prefer to trust the feeling at that moment of time.

It turned out to be, he really isn't like how he was described as. Looking at him, I know, he's definitely not someone you can trust with. See, he's actually a someone to my friend. Though I did not say anything, my friend knew I was not too keen on him, that I don't like him like how she wish I could. Hence, she kept a lot of their problems from me, to avoid any hatred that bound to happen if I were to know about how was he treating my friend.

Recently, he got to know my friend went out to partay~ Well, what's wrong with adults going to partay you may ask. Nothing's wrong for any of us, only him. They are over with each other, gone were the days. It's all just in the history. My friends are all nice people, they are people who will give second chance to boys, guys, and whatever you call them as. This, will be no different. My gut feelings told me otherwise. He will not change. I warned her, but, as long as she's happy I'm cool. It's normal for people to dance in club, no? What's a club for? To sit around look at people and look oh-so-boring? That's so pathetic, and I think that's more for him, and not others. He got to know that she was dancing with a guy friend and he commented something very ruthlessly. He's no longer in her life, everything was in the past. What is wrong with doing so>? He does not have any effing right to comment anything about the way she parties.

He was saying, that she is such an easy girl. Oh, and just FYI, he did not see how she danced with that dude in his own eyes. Someone else told him. Hence, of him commenting such thoughtlessness remarks.

First of all, he was someone from her past and whatever she does now, has got nothing to do with someone like him. Since he is so judgmental of people, why does not he see a problem in himself? Take a mirror, and look. It's full of problems, from head to toe, even the one inside his head. If only he see the never-ending flaws he has, he should just shut his big mouth and go on with life. You know what? It's not gonna be a chance for you anymore, and no matter what, this time, I can assure that. I will not let it happen babeh. You know why? Coz you are such an undeserving idiot. Yeah, go on commenting, go on bitching, you will not go far in life. Remember this, the problem is YOU. Just continue being a loser. If you think you are so great, well, just continue living in denial because you are so far from that. I can see at least something good in people, even though I might not that keen on them, except you, I wonder why? Please sit around more to talk even more, and you can join Asia's Biggest Loser the next season. Good Luck yo. haha.

No comments: