Friday, November 12, 2010

Ignorant Drivers

Driving on the road is just getting more and more irritating. If I have an option to either drive to work and LRT, I will opt for the LRT just anytime. It's not practical when the LRT is located half an hour from my house. And, KTM is not that nearby either, it's not walking distance. And, to get a parking space in the station is almost impossible. Plus, KTM does not go straight to my working place, I need to change numerous public transport. I foresee if I were to take it, by the time I reach office, I would be tired as hell.

I really hope and wish that people can just be not annoying. Yes, annoying. Not because they put the Boom Boom music, or they did not put the indicator, or that they speed, or they cut queue. Obviously, all those are also factors, but without them showing all these is enough to piss someone off already. It's the main one.

People, can you just don't BLIND others by putting all those stupid screwed up lights, stop being a specimen on the road

You're happy I know. Can you be more considerate on others? Will you even like it if I blind you? Don't you feel irritated? Then stop all those shit. I really hope til the end of my life that these people get their license hang and to jail RIGHT AWAY. It's a crime to the very core, because they harm others on the road. Some people have more serious problem when they look at lights THAT blinding. It can cause accident, and some accidents started from there. It's brighter so what?? It doesn't give you any right to use that kind of stupid lights. Others are using normal lights, why can't YOU? And yes, I don't care how Ahbengfied are you, irregardlessssss.

7 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wait till you drive around puchong, most retarded drivers in the world!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

cannot make it, i feel so blind!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Great weblog

Anonymous said...

I llove such kind of blog

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh? what kinda blog? haha o.O

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, great ))