Monday, May 23, 2011

Krabi Trip 4

Haha .. *random* now back to Krabi. haha. We went for islands hopping activities. I can't really recall the name of those islands we went to now. It has almost been a year now. Hmm, Aonang? Koh Gai? Well and etc etc

Here we go .. with our beloved boat, row we go ... row row row your boat ^^

I really hate this idiot here, no not the orange one, the one he's holding. Stupid jelly fish. I went to Krabi, it is when I found out my true enemy at all times. Thank you damn jelly fish. What a memorable holiday you gave me.

That's our tour guide .. haha, damn I looked so retarded :(

There comes the superstar ... gaining attention from every single person there. Step by step, slowly ... one step at a time, swimming gracefully to the shore. haha. What an attention whore seeker.

Nice jer the island ... but not that impressive like how I expect that from pictures that I have seen before being present there.

No comments: