Wednesday, November 28, 2012

McCafe

Few weeks back,was actually my first ever time to McCafe. Having only heard of it, I've not tried it myself. So, right after work at night, we decided to head there. It's the same place, the same McDonald's, except that McCafe takes a small space of McD.

Those who have known about this, it's a small cafe serving only drinks like ice-blended, coffee or hot drinks, together with cakes, brownies and etc. It's a competitor for Starbucks. I think this is the first few ones that it's opened. I'm not very sure if they have any other outlets, the only 2 that I know is the one in Kota Damansara, and the second one is in Centre Point. The price is very competitive, the cheaper version of Starbucks. Of course when it comes to drinks, you can't compare it with the selections available. At least, not yet.

Tadaaa ... my hot chocolate. Weather like now, is the perfect weather to have hot chocolate.

Ahhh .... it goes really well with brownies. Very rich with chocolate, and it's not way too rich. In my opinion, it's just nice.


7 comments:

lpj said...

waa... looks yumy hor.. wen r v havin it 2geder ah ^^ 1 hotcoklat n 1 browni cost how much le.

Anonymous said...

Can I smack you now? U just made me crave for that brownie and I'm miles away from a McCafe!! Grrrr...

Brian

The Pondering Introvert said...

Lpj: I think bout 10 before tax haha u come down to kl

Brian: dude haha... I hold no responsibility of your stomach hahaaaa

lpj said...

so i kol u wen in kl ah^^

Anonymous said...

And you certainly should not hold any responsibility. I simply will not allow it hahaha

Brian

The Pondering Introvert said...

Lpj: hahaa only if u come la

Brian: I'm sure of that hoho so I'll post more food pics hehe

Unknown said...

배고파요..I am hungry!