Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Girl's Dream

I read about a dream of an early 20s girl. I was looking forward to know what exactly is her dream.

Who knows her dream was actually getting married this year and it was also the bf's dream. Well, who knows if that's really his dream. You can speak for yourself but not for others. Don't you have better dreams? It's not like I'm expecting to read something like "I wanna save the world."

I wouldn't even call this a dream. I don't know what do you call that but it's definitely not a dream.

Don't you have other things in life you look forward to except having this kind of adventurous dream, heh? So, it's back to basics. Stereotype. After graduation, get a bf, get married and have kids. Tadaa my life is complete. Really, so simple minded? Is that enough? Good in a way that you are so easily satisfied in the sense that if the world is to end tomorrow, you will be one of the happiest people. Haha. It's just so amazing.

No comments: