Sunday, February 3, 2013

한국: Day 2 Part 1

I know this has been going on for the longest time now. It has been almost a year, just 2 months shy. We were there from mid April haha.It's all about procrastination and I am the master of it. Here it goes then. We just flew in to Jeju from Incheon, so yeah, the trip starts this day.


Of course, we were at the tourist centre first before going anywhere. We know nuts about the place haha.

Ahh my Dwaejis. It's always the three of us haha


We walked over to Cheonjiyeon Falls in Jeju. It means sky connected to the land.

The sound of the waterfall is so soothing and relaxing. The stream Yeonhee-chun is the source of the waterfall.

While walking along the trail, there are plants that I've never known existed. Anyway, I can't remember the names. The name itself is complicated enough. haha

No comments: