Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh no!

For the first time this year, I fell sick last Saturday. It was just minor sickness, just sore throat and a nose block. I wasn't a fool for April. I indeed fell sick.

On Sunday, I was down with the additional fever with cough. Despite being rested, it got worse on Monday morning. My body aches like hell. That was D sign to tell me I have officially fallen sick. Of course, being in situation like that, you will say, bravo can take MC. But, I'm stubborn like that. I will not. haha. My colleagues kept pestering me to go to the clinic. I guess my face told them a thousand words.

I waited til the end of the day to see the doctor. It's a viral fever/flu that was told by the doctor. Just not sure which one is it. I think it's the season because when I was in the clinic waiting for my turn, the medications that were prescribed to most patients there were this sort.

Tadaa ... my medication for the next few days

No comments: