Sunday, May 12, 2013

"I'm boring la"

I have joined applications or other social networks apart from Facebook that connects people together.

It's a place to meet people up for a chat, or you can choose to meet that individual in person. That's entirely up to the parties involved. For obvious reason, second option is not an option for me. I just don't.

The first few words someone say is very important, be it guys or girls. Things like "very boring la"or anything equivalent is a real real turn off. Trust me, it really is. Personally, the moment I receive messages like that, to be honest, I don't bother anything else anymore, I usually delete, remove and ignore whichever is applicable.

Things you should never call the other person is "babe." No, it's not a compliment.

An individual can feel bored and that's perfectly normal. It matters on how you deliver that kind of message. I understand that you wanna share your emotions with another individual. If its filled with negative aura, then you should stop. Also, if you keep saying you're bored, bored and bored, I beg you to stay away. I don't welcome people like that and I don't wanna know you either. Let's put a stop, our fate in this life had ended. I don't see a reason why I need or want my mood to be affected. If you are giving all negative energy, it's best you keep that for your own liking if that's what you enjoy doing.

Please, don't say those words. The moment you say those, I wouldn't wanna tell you it's bad and all. I'll execute the action right away.

2 comments:

Charles said...

I haven't found you boring in the... five or six years we've known each other. In fact I've always enjoyed talking to you, all the different things going on. As for the negativity, those people really do need to keep it to themselves. I don't think I've ever called you babe before, it's kind of rude plus it always makes me think of the movie about the pig named babe hahaha.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Now, let me educate you in a Malaysian context. What they really meant was that they are bored. You will need to understand the English proficiency here is categorized to a few. Low, Good, Fluent. So, that obviously is classified as Low, where they don't get it right grammatically but the word "bore" is there. That is very common.