Sunday, May 19, 2013

My New Hair

I have been loving short hair for as long as I live. It was true that I did have long hair. Both lengths have its own advantages and disadvantages.

Finally, after 3 years, I am back to short hair. The fact that I can do things that I like, the fact that there's nobody saying "you are not allowed to cut your hair short" and the fact that it's just all about me makes me really really happy.

Who says short hair means ugly and long hair means pretty can just get the hell outta my sight. Honestly. Just because you want to judge someone from the hair? Really, then just do what you are best at, judge every single person out there because honestly, there will be someone who will be worse than you, judging you the way you do to others and that will not be me as I have more important things to do.

Calling guys with long hair gays? Oh please. They look so damn awesome. Criticize more, judge more if that's what you are good at :D

2 comments:

Charles said...

Looks great! If anyone says anything other than that... they can go to hell.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhaaha yesh!!!! XD XD XD thank you for your support :P