Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to Langkawi Day 1 Part 2

Ahh, the moment we arrived at the place,I was so in love with it, and the people there. When I first saw it online, I was like "Wow." When we finally arrived at the entrance, "OMG WOAHH" that was how it was.

They have only 12 units there, so not too many. It's very limited, so if you wanna stay here, be sure to book it early

OMG I love this so much. The only thing is that they don't leave it this way throughout the nite. When the restaurant closes, they fold the bed up too.

Ohh the swimming pool. I must say that this swimming pool is way too open haha. The restaurant is just right beside it. The water tasted like salt water instead of the normal pool water.

Ahh that's their reception and how creative this looks. I have always loved seeing things like that.

The name of the place you wonder? La Pari Pari and the restaurant is fatCUPID. It's a family run business. How amazing they have run this.

No comments: