Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome to Langkawi Day 2 Part 1

After a good night's sleep, we started the day earlier on our second day. Early as in 7-ish 8. That's EARLY for me. Headache gone, and so, we can go crazy on the 2nd day haha. All the way out ^^ We headed to the nearest beach, probably just 5 minutes away from where we stayed. It's the most well known beach to the tourists, Pantai Cenang.

I'm sorry but there are a lot of pictures from Pantai Cenang. After so long without any morning sun, I think it's the time of the year where we should get some vitamins into our skin. The weather looks just perfect for us to go around the island.

Time to relax, before even doing anything haha. We were so in love with this place.

Walking by the beach

I don't know why but I just like this picture. Oh, we didn't build that, we just borrowed the sight of it hehe.

The famous I love you sign hehe

Finally, the three of us. That's Kakak on the right, and Dede on the left.

No comments: