Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The patterns

Well, I am back now. I have been away for 9 days. 9 days is not short, and it's not that long either.

If you are spending 9 days with the right person, it will feel short. But, if it's the wrong people, you feel like it's so freaking long.

I once heard this. It's not about how long you know someone, or how much you can speak with someone. But, the fact is, you will know a person by the travelling patterns. I definitely learn from it now. This person must be an experienced one to come out with that phrase. I agree with it.

Staying with someone for a certain period of time and through travelling, you get to see the bad side and the good side of someone. Whether or not you can accept it.

I am back to the dull life. But, I should be thankful.

No comments: