Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2013 Seoul Day 5 Part 1

If you don't know how time flies, this is how it flew by. Each time you're on a holiday or vacation, it flies extremely fast. The weather was good to walk around. It wasn't at all bad weather, maybe a little too good. Haha. It was quite hot. Not good for a person like me. I love cool and chilly weather without the burning sun.

Ahhh my fix again. The coffee fix.

This is a must place to go to learn about the history which is Gyeongbokgung Palace (경복궁). Yup, that's where the kings lived. Then, there was fire during the Japanese invasion and thankfully, it was restored back.   

This is where I went National Folk Museum of Korea (국립민속박물관). It's located in the palace. They have all the historical artifacts, how the ordinary Koreans used to live, from the clothes they wear, to the utensils they use and what are their daily stuff they do. It's interesting to learn and explore all these.

They have the 12 zodiac animals outside there too. This is my friend. A pig. Why pig? Not sure why but somehow many of my close friends had been called a pig. haha.

This is my type, my species. I'm a rat. hehe.

No comments: