Friday, April 24, 2015

UK: Edinburgh Day 2 Part 2

It's a continuation from the previous post where we visited a few sites, walked, walked and walked more. I am at my fittest probably during my travels.

St. Giles' Cathedral. Apparently, this is the principal place of worship of the Church of Scotland. It has already been 900 years. So we say, history is gold, right?

This is the shopping mall on a shopping street. Princes Mall is what the mall is called. Honestly, nothing is there. The street, yes.

And to reiterate, how I love trams.

There were many medical schools there. This is what I usually only see in movies, with old school building. Nice!

We did the hop on hop off bus tour around Edinburgh with a live commentator.

The next morning, we stopped by at National Wallace Monument which only opens at 10 AM. There's no way we could wait til it opens before we leave Edinburgh. We are always tight on schedule. Okay, my overly obvious sleepy face.

We are leaving this beautiful city. Til, then, goodbye.

No comments: