Friday, October 13, 2017

Part 1: Seattle, Washington

I honestly didn't think that I'll be back here ever since I completed my Siem Reap trip which I have done half-heartedly, or maybe lesser.  Well, people Instagram these days, right? Today, I am sitting here, in Houston, doing this. It's 2.30 AM in Malaysia and I should be feeling sleepy. But, I'm not. I am trying my best to stay awake until tonight to fight the jet lag problem.

The first time I applied for a US visa I got rejected. It was in 2010. I kinda gave up until 6 years later due to the arrival of Aria and Damian. a-ha! Everything fell into place, and the next I know, I boarded the plane heading to The States!

So many people had gone to Taiwan, a few went a couple of times, telling me how amazing the country is. I have gone, I experienced it and my conclusion is, it's not my type of place. Let's do that some other time. Let's focus on Seattle now. haha. This was a layover of 3 hours.

 We were going to land in Seattle from Taipei! I was getting excited. OMG!

 So to say, welcome to Seattle. We finally arrived. The city gave me a really nice feeling.

This is the Luther Burbank Park. The happiest of all was Rocky. haha! He played water and ran like the happiest dog on Earth.

 The harbor at the park

 We went for Chinese food. Yeah I know. Haha. The sizes of the dim sum is humongous. My Lordz!

Let's not forget that, as long as there's a Chinatown, this arch is always there. All around the world, regardless if you're in US, or Asia.

Centurylink, the multi-purpose stadium. Home field for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League and Seattle Sounders FC of Major League Soccer.

 Right beside Centutylink, there's the Safeco Field, and that's where the baseball fans are.

Randomly, over the weekend, went to Factoria and I saw the Apple store, I got a culture shock. That's like a few stores combined back home!

No comments: