Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thank You!

I haven't visited the temple since the last I went when I was in school. Just because I did not put much effort in studying and being a student, procrastination is to the next level. We all know that, we have all gone through that. haha. Except, if you're studious, then it's a different story all together. It's best to pray if you fall into the former. 

For the first time in SO many years, I stepped my foot into the temple. Since 2019 was the year of retrenchment, aside of whatever I have, I still need luck to be on my side.

I'm not sure if I haven't been here for a really long time, or any other reasons, I find this really pretty. haha. In the end, I got the job. Congratulations to myself haha. Of course, I went the second time to say thank you! 

To be honest, I really like visiting temples. My current goal is Laos. haha. Hanging out with the monks sound cool. ✌

Venue: Thean Hou temple which became a tourist attraction now. 💗

No comments: